Includes the following products bundled as a single package:
- Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) What-If Automated Excel Spreadsheet
Question, scenario, risk, and equipment management simplified by automated Excel spreadsheet. User configurable. Start documenting your PHA studies more quickly and efficiently. Pre-loaded with a library of popular What-If questions for the chemical and process industries.
- 97 PSM (Process Safety Management) Mechanical Integrity Procedures in Word Format
Inspection, Instrumentation, Electrical, Fixed - Rotating Equipment, and Rigging. These equipment procedures span multiple industries and are very useful as detailed professional templates for constructing your maintenance procedure library.
- PM Checklists - 1000+ Tasks
Preventive Maintenance Tasks in Excel format for Major Equipment, HVAC, Construction, and Building Maintenance. Includes safety and inspection checklists. Tasks are organized by equipment category within individual Excel workbooks. PM Checklist Product also Includes our Maintenance Capacity Planner in Excel format.
- KPI - Leading Indicators Template
Our Leading Indicators Template is provided in Excel format and it will help your team identify system state indicators whose performance is predictive of future safety incident likelihoods.
- Integrated Contingency Plan - 60 Page Document
Meet your compliance to EPA Risk Management Plan 40 CFR part 68. Use our template for consolidating numerous regulations and multiple emergency response plans concerning releases of hazardous substances into one functional plan. Template is fully editable and provided in Word format. Template is 60 pages and 16,893 words.
- Flood Mitigation Guide
Flood mitigation guide consists of action items organized in a checklist and provided in Excel format. The following components are covered:
- Chemical and Other Storage
- Instrumentation and Electrical Controls
- Power Supply
- Water Intake, Distribution and Storage
- Booster Stations and Other Pumps
- Process Water Treatment Plant
- Start documenting your PHA studies more quickly and efficiently
- Take advantage of professionally written mechanical integrity procedures that span multiple industries and may serve as very useful templates for your procedure library.
- Improve your preventive maintenance program leading to increased process reliability.
- Avoid more costly unplanned corrective maintenance.
- Implement safety and inspection checklists promoting a safer work environment and less down-time.
- Use Leading Indicators to improve workplace safety, improve workers' compensation outcomes, and reduce costs.
- Consolidate regulations and multiple emergency response plans into one functional plan.
- Implement practical flood mitigation measures organized as action items within our Flood Mitigation Guide in Excel format.